So.... Last I checked, it was not 3.... 2..... 1.... "Weight Loss New Year!"
[HHHHAAAAAA..... & the crowd goes wild!]
dear lord. that's one way to suck all of the fun right out of it.
Maybe that's why it's 3.... 2..... 1.... "HAPPY New Year!"
Feeling good - You never get sick.
Feeling confident - You can take on anything that comes your way.
Feeling secure - Your stance in the world is strong.
I don't have a new year's resolution. Maybe you knew that already.
I do however have a focus on "blissipline: the art of keeping yourself happy."
3. Working out
4. Riding my motorcycle along side my husband on a beautiful day
5. Sleep 🙂
6. Doing kid-like things (especially with my neices & nephew) - Swinging on swings & coloring in coloring books
7. Eating whole, non-GMO foods (& chocolate chip cookies!)
8. Serving my fitness community (that means YOU!)
9. Spending quality time with my husband, my friends & my family
10. Personal development: Reading, listening to audio books & podcasts
When I focus on blissipline, & do the things above that are in alignment with that, here is some of what happens as a result:
1. I have a better handle on stress
2. I feel less resentful
3. I feel good about my body - my weight is a non-issue
4. I am more patient
5. I am more considerate to myself & others
6. I feel rich in life's experiences
7. I have more confidence
8. I know when to say "yes" & "no"
9. The relationships in my life are more meaningful.
10. I experience less guilt.
Working out is a huge part of supporting my happiness. It gives me confidence, balances my weight naturally, gives me physical & mental strength, it boosts my immune system, it helps me look & feel younger, it helps me keep my hormones in balance.
Whattya say to living a HAPPY New Year like you MEAN IT!??
Make a list of your top 10 & post it where you can see it every day. 🙂
Thank you for contributing to MY happiness over the last year. I would love to return the favor & contribute to yours in 2016!
I have just gone back to my normal eating pattern. Thanks for the sanity Dana Lee!"